There are two ways to add accreditation to In2Event. Firstly, you can add categories and items within an event. This means that whatever you add, will only be available in that event. The second option is to add categories and items within the Launchpad settings. When doing this, the categories and items will be available in every event that’s created in your account.
If you want to learn how to add categories and items to an event, click here to read that article instead.
Adding an accreditation category.
Before you can start adding the actual items, you need to create the categories for these items. Follow the steps below to add a category.
- Go to ‘Settings’ in the left-side menu at the Launchpad.
- Click on ‘Accreditations’, found at the subcategory ‘Master data’.
- Click ‘Add new accreditation category’.
- Name the category and select to which type this category belongs. You can add a description in case this category will be a part of external production requests. The external organizations will see this description.
- Click ‘Add category’ and you are ready to create accreditation items! 🎉
Adding items to the categories.
Click on the blue ‘+’ in the corresponding category. There are several things that you need to do now:
- Name the item.
- You can choose to give the item a product ID (SKU). This is not required and is purely meant for your administration.
- You can enter the cost price and sales price to inform the external organization about the charges for this item.
- You can add a description of the item, in case this item will be a part of external production requests. The external organizations will see this description.
At the right side of the pop-up, you can toggle the options for this item:
- Decide, with the help of the check marks, if the item will be available on a user level or on a company level, or both. In other words, this means if the item needs to be picked up by the actual person that it’s assigned to, or if one person can pick up all items for the entire team.
- Select if this item will be bound to a specific area.
- Is this item date independent? Check that box. A date independent item will be valid throughout the entire event.
A date dependent item can only be picked up once and is only valid on that day.
- Use the checkbox if a visual is required for this item. This means that the receiver of this item will get an additional e-ticket to be able to collect or use this item.
- Lastly, use the checkboxes to determine for which crowd types this item is available.
- Click on ‘Add item’ and you’re ready to rumble, eh, accreditate. 🕺🏽