Once you have added artists to your line-up, you can start managing their information in In2Event. All information regarding the booking status, contact persons, guests, crew and riders can be found in the artist overview.
In this article, you will find more information about all options and possibilities.
You will find many different options in an artist profile. These are explained step by step in the headings below. We will give you an explanation about the booking status, setting options and limits, performers, adding contacts, crew or guests, riders, accommodations, an itinerary and finally adding financial data.
It is possible to keep track of the booking status per artist by using the ‘artist booking status’ component.
Below you can see the different booking statuses, which can be assigned per performance.
- Concept: The artist is part of your concept line-up.
- Requested: You have requested the artist for your event.
- Option: The artist is available for your event, but the performance has not yet been confirmed. The artist is an option.
- Confirmed: The artist is confirmed for your event.
- Contracted: A contract has been signed. This contract states that the artist will perform at your event.
- Canceled: The performance has been canceled. ❌
You can adjust the booking status on the artist overview. This overview can be found by following the steps below:
- Go to ‘Program / Artists‘.
- Click on the artist whose booking status you want to adjust and head over to ‘Full itinerary‘. With the drop-down menu, you can alter the status. When an artist has multiple performances at your event it’s possible to adjust the status of each performance.
It’s possible to set the options and limits for the crowd types connected to an artist. These apply to what can be requested by external parties, for instance through infosheets and briefings.
You can alter the limits per artist. For example, you can indicate how many ‘Guest’ wristbands can be requested. This can be done by filling in a number or an infinite limit (∞). The latter means that the artist can request as many, in this case, ‘Guest’ wristbands as they want.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists‘ and click on the artist for whom you want to set the options and limits.
- Go to ‘Options‘ in the top menu.
- Click on ‘Edit‘ at the crowd type for which you want to make changes.
- Enter a number, or infinite limit, at the relevant accreditation item.
- Click on ‘Save changes.
C. Adding performers to the artist.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists’ and click on the artist to which you want to add a performer(s).
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Performers‘ and click ‘+‘.
- Enter the requested information. Indicate for which days this person is accredited and which items this person is entitled to.
- Click on ‘Add performer‘.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists‘ and click on the artist to which you want to add a contact(s).
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Contacts‘ and click ‘+‘.
- Enter the requested information.
- Specify whether this person will receive an info sheet and/or briefing for this artist.
- Is this person attending the event? Select whether this person will be added as a ‘Crew’ or a ‘Guest’.
- Click on ‘Add contact‘.
- That’s it!
- Go to ‘Program/Artists’ and click on the artist to which you want to add entourage.
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Crew‘ or ‘Guests’ just below that and click ‘+‘.
- Select whether you’re adding a crew member or a guest.
- Enter the requested information.
- Assign the accreditation and specify the limits for the selected days.
- Click on ‘Add Entourage‘.
The difference between adding contacts & adding guest or crew members, is that contacts will be saved to the artist profile. If this artist is performing at a future event, you won’t have to add the contacts again. Adding guests or crew members is event specific. They won’t be added to the artist profile.
There are three different types of riders that you can add, being: Hospitality riders, Technical riders and ‘Specials. You can add complete documents to an artist profile or create an item list.
- Go to ‘Program / Artists’ and select the artist you want to add a rider or rider items to.
- You’re now directed to the artist overview.
- Search for ‘Rider documents’ to add entire documents to this artist profile.
It’s also possible to create an item list with the use of ‘Rider items’.
- Click ‘Upload’ and select the needed document (must be a .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls or .xlsx file – .pdf is preferred).
- After uploading, the document will open. On the right side you’ll see our rider menu. On top, you can select which kind of rider this is. Below that, you’ll see an overview of rider items that have been added to your account. Add the items by specifying numbers and clicking the blue ‘+’
Need an item that is not on the list? Enter the name in de search bar. You can indicate the price of the item and add it to the item list by clicking the ‘+’.
- The item list is automatically saved in the artist profile. Simply click ‘Close‘ when you’re done.
- If you’ve added items that weren’t already synced with this artist profile, you will see a popup screen that will allow you to systematically add these items to this artist profile. Simply select the items you want to save, and click ‘Sync riders’.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists’ and click on the artist to which you want to add accommodations.
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Accommodation‘ and click ‘+‘.
- Fill in the requested information. On one side you will find the location details. On the other side, you can enter the information that applies to this specific accommodation.
To clarify the difference between these two: A hotel is a location and the rooms you have booked here are the accommodations.
- Click on ‘Save‘ and you’re done.
There are several items that you can add to the artist’s profile within the system. By adding all separate activities, flights, performances or transfers you get a complete and useful itinerary.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists‘ and click on the artist to which you want to add an itinerary item.
- You’ll find ‘Full itinerary‘ at the top. Click ‘+‘.
- Click ‘Add performance‘, ‘Add activity‘, ‘Add flight‘ or ‘Add transfer‘.
- Fill in the requested information.
Performance: Indicate at what time the performance will happen, on which stage and what the status of this performance is. The deadline can be set as a reminder for yourself.
Activity: Enter the details of this activity. You can also add a contact to the activity.
Flight: Enter the flight number, number of passengers and the time and location of departure and arrival. ‘PAX Details’ automatically adapts to the number of PAX indicated.
Transfer: Enter the details of the departure point and the destination. Indicate the number of PAX and the times. Also enter the details of the driver.
- Click on ‘Add‘.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists‘ and click on the artist whom it regards.
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Head over to ‘Financial‘ in the top menu and click ‘+‘.
- Enter the requested information. It is also possible to add an attachment via ‘Upload file’.
Missing a category? You can add new ones at the Launchpad settings.
- Click on ‘Add‘ and you’re done!