It might happen that it is necessary to resend a briefing.
Resend a briefing to an individual
It sometimes happens that an individual would like to receive a briefing again. This could be because this person deleted the mail, did not see it or accidentally checked it as spam. Fortunately, resending a briefing is very easy to do.
- Go to ‘Briefings‘ in the event.
- Look up the relevant briefing in your list of briefings. This can also be done via the search bar at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the briefing reference.
- You can now see the details of this briefing and see which people have received this briefing.
- Find the person who wants to receive the briefing again.
- Click on the ‘…‘ icon
- Click on ‘Resend‘. The recipient will now receive the briefing again.
Resend a briefing to several people
It is also possible to resend the briefing to several people at once. This is done in the same way as described above. The only difference is in the fifth step. You look up the people who want to receive the briefing again and select them by checking the boxes of these people. You can also select the entire list by checking the box in the table header.