What are segments?
Segments are a subdivision of the crowd types. For example; you can subdivide ‘Crew’ as a crowd type into ‘’Production’’, ‘’Organisation’’, ‘’Entertainment’’. You can use this option to send briefings to a specific segment.
- Go to ‘Launchpad’.
- Click ‘Settings’ in the menu at the top.
- Go to ‘Master data’ and click ‘Crowd types’.
- If necessary, add a crowd type first.
- Click the ‘+’ button and name the segment.
- Click ‘Add segment’.
- The segment is added!
After you have added the segments, they will be available for every event. The only thing you have to do is to activate the crowd types and segments when you add a new event.
How do you activate segments?
- Go to the event and click ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘General’ and click ‘Crowd types’.
- Select the (new) segments you would like to activate for this event.
- Activate the segments by clicking ‘Select’.
- You are good to go! That was it.
How do you adjust segments?
Existing segments: Go to ‘Launchpad’ and click ‘Settings’. You can change the name of the segment and/or add this existing segment to another crowd type.
How do you remove segments?
You can remove a segment from an event. To do this you go to the ‘Settings’ within an event. Click on ‘Crowd types’ and search for the segment you want to remove. Simply click on the ‘Segment activated’ button and the segment will be removed. Please note that this will affect the whole event, if you already worked with the segment.