If the company you are working for, has a post paid deal. Read this article to learn more about how to create an event.
How to create an event?
1. Go to the Launchpad and click the ‘add a new event’ button on the right. If you can’t see this button, please contact one of your colleagues or the account manager from In2Event, to check your permissions for the account.
2. Fill in your event details; event name and the location of the event. You can always change this information in the event itself.
3. Select the modules you would like to activate for this event and choose the support package. On the right you can see the overview of the prices.
4. Select the event dates & times. Select your productional period. This is the entire range of days including the ones you use to build up or break down your event. These days will all reappear throughout the system.
5. Add team members to your event or invite new team members. You can also add or invite team members in a later stage.
6. Select or add the crowd types & segments you are expecting for this event. If you want to learn more about crowd types and segments, click here.
6. Fill in the invoice data and choose your payment option.
7. Click on the blue button ‘Pay and activate event’ to add your event!