Once you have added artists to your line-up, you can manage the information about artists such as the booking status, contact persons, guests, crew and riders. All information can be found in the artist overview.
In this article you will find more information about the options and possibilities.
You will find many different options in an artist profile. These are explained step by step in the headings below. We will give you an explanation about the booking status, setting options and limits, adding contacts, performers, etourage, riders, accommodations, a timetable and finally adding financial data.
It is possible to keep track of the booking status per artist by using the ‘artist booking status’ component.
Below you can see the different booking statuses, which can be assigned per performance.
- Concept: The artist is part of your concept line-up.
- Requested: You have requested the artist for your event.
- Option: The artist is available for your event, but the performance has not yet been confirmed. The artist is an option.
- Confirmed: The artist is confirmed for your event.
- Contracted: A contract has been signed. This contract states that the artist will perform at your event.
- Canceled: The performance has been canceled. ❌
You can adjust the booking status on the artist overview. This overview can be found by following the steps below:
- Go to ‘Program / Artists‘.
- Click on the artist whose booking status you want to adjust and head over to ‘Full itinerary‘. With the drop-down menu you can alter the status. When an artist has multiple performances at your event it’s possible to adjust the status of each performance.
It’s possible to set the options and limits for the crowd types connected to an artist per artist. For example, you can indicate how many ‘Guest’ wristbands they can request. This can be done by filling in a number or an infinite limit (∞). The latter means that the artist can request as many, in this case, ‘Guest’ wristbands as they want.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists‘ and click on the artist for whom you want to set the options and limits.
- Go to ‘Options‘ in the top menu.
- Click on ‘Edit‘ at the crowd type for which you want to make changes.
- Enter a number, or infinite limit, at the relevant accreditation item.
- Click on ‘Save changes‘.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists‘ and click on the artist to which you want to add a contact(s).
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Contacts‘ and click ‘+‘.
- Enter the requested information.
- Specify whether this person will receive an info sheet and/or briefing for this artist.
- Do you want to accredit this person? Then choose whether this person is accredited as being ‘Artist crew’ or as ‘Artist guests’. You can also opt for the ‘Do not accredit’ option.
- Click on ‘Add contact‘.
- That’s it!
- Go to ‘Program/Artists’ and click on the artist to which you want to add a performer(s).
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Performers‘ and click ‘+‘.
- Enter the requested information. Indicate for which days this person is accredited and which items this person is entitled to.
- Click on ‘Add performer‘.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists’ and click on the artist to which you want to add entourage.
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Entourage‘ and click ‘+‘.
- Select whether you’re adding a crew member or a guest.
- Enter the requested information.
- Assign the accreditation and specify the limits for the selected days.
- Click on ‘Add Entourage‘.
There are three different types of riders that you can add, namely: Hospitality riders, Technical riders and Specials. You can add complete documents to an artist profile or create an item list.
- Go to ‘Program / Artists’ and select the artist you want to add a rider or rider items to.
- You’re now directed to the artist overview.
- Search for ‘Rider documents’ to add entire documents to this artist profile.
It’s also possible to create an item list with the use of ‘Rider items’.
- Click ‘+’ and select what sort of item this is; a hospitality item, technical item or a special item.
- Select an item from the list and fill out the required number. Click the blue ‘+’ to add.
- Need an item that is not in the list? Enter the name in de search bar. You can indicate the price of the item and add it to the item list by clicking the ‘+’.
- The item list is automatically saved in the artist profile. Simply click ‘Close‘ when you’re done.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists’ and click on the artist to which you want to add accommodations.
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Accommodations‘ and click ‘+‘.
- Fill in the requested information. On one side you will find the location details. On the other side you can enter the information that applies to this specific accommodation. To clarify the difference between these two: A hotel is a location and the rooms you have booked here are the accommodations.
- Click on ‘Save changes‘ and you’re done.
There are several items that you can add to the artist’s profile within the system. By adding all separate activities, flights, performances or transfers you get a complete and useful itinerary.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists‘ and click on the artist to which you want to add entourage.
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Search for ‘Full itinerary‘ and click ‘+‘.
- Click ‘Add performance‘, ‘Add activity‘, ‘Add flight‘ or ‘Add transfer‘.
- Fill in the requested information.
Performance: Indicate at what time the performance will happen, on which stage and what the status of this performance is. The deadline can be set as a reminder for yourself.
Activity: Enter the details of this activity. You can also add a contact to the activity.
Flight: Enter the flight number, number of passengers and the time and location of departure and arrival. ‘PAX Details’ automatically adapts to the number of PAX indicated.
Transfer: Enter the details of the departure point and the destination. Indicate the number of PAX and the times. Also enter the details of the driver.
- Click on ‘Add‘.
- Go to ‘Program/Artists‘ and click on the artist whom it regards.
- You will now be directed to the artist overview. Head over to ‘Financial‘ in the top menu and click ‘+‘.
- Enter the requested information. It is also possible to add an attachment via ‘Upload file’.
Missing a category? You can add new ones at the Launchpad settings.
- Click on ‘Add‘ and you’re done!