All of your guests, crew, etc., will receive their e-ticket together with the online briefing. The recipient can view / download his e-ticket by clicking the “Download e-ticket” button in the briefing. This can be found at the top of the page.
You have the option to put an image on the ticket. We call this a ticket visual. The most ticket visuals are brand or event logo’s or other marketing images.
By default, there is no visual setting. This means that the user receives a white ticket. We therefore recommend adding a visual.
How to add a visual to the standard ticket:
- Select the right event from the Launchpad.
- Click on ‘Settings‘ in the left menu and go to ‘Barcodes and Tickets‘.
- Search the overview for ‘Default ticket visual‘ and click on ‘Upload file‘.
- Select an image that you want to use as a ticket visual.
– The maximum size of the photo may be 1000 x 1000 px and maximum 500KB.
– The photo must be a JPG file.
- Click on ‘Open‘. The image is now added to the ticket.
- Click on ‘View example‘ to view a preview of the ticket with a visual.
Add other visuals
If you want to do so, it is possible to add specific visuals per crowd type. You do this in the same way as adding the standard visual, just look up the crowd type and click on ‘Upload file’.
It is also possible to add special visuals for certain accreditation items.