Crowd tickets make it possible for persons to collect their accreditation items with one ticket. You can choose to enable crowd tickets per crowd type, per day or per event, for the entire event. Please note: Accreditation items for which a ticket visual is set will remain separate.
- Crowd tickets per day; Enabling crowd tickets per day means someone can collect their accreditation per day with one ticket.
- Crowd tickets per event; Enabling crowd tickets per event means someone can collect their accreditation for the whole event with one ticket.
- Disable crowd tickets; Enabling disable crowd tickets means that people receive a separate ticket for each accreditation item that is assigned to them. It is very common to disable crowd tickets for crowd type guests, because they need each ticket to enter the event.
When a person is assigned accreditations for which a ticket visual is set, this will be sent separately from the crowd ticket. For instance, when a person is accredited for 10 items, 2 of which are linked to a ticket visual, this person receives 3 tickets; the crowd ticket & both tickets for which a visual is set.
How do you manage the settings for crowd tickets?
- In the right event, go to ‘Settings‘ in the left-hand menu.
- Click on ‘Barcodes and Tickets‘. You will see the ‘Crowd tickets‘ submenu.
- Select, per crowd type, which setting you want to use for the crowd tickets.
- Then also select for which days you want to use the crowd tickets. The dates you can choose from are the dates set in the system as the production period.
- Don’t forget to click on ‘Save changes‘ at the bottom of the page.
*Click on the picture above for higher resolution.